netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.
Sponsor Announcement:

Woolley & Wallis would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in their auction - Japanese & Korean Art, on the 23rd May 2018.

To access the on-line catalogue please click on the banner below.

Please Note: This sponsorship announcement will automatically disappear on the 24th May 2018.

Activating your old account

This has been set up to be the main forum for members to submit questions regarding the new forum.
souldeep

Activating your old account

Postby souldeep » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:54 am

Since Launch of the lounge Sunday, the modteam@netsuke.org email box has been filling up with very similar enquiries.

Whilst we have imported your old account, the password was not imported.

To activate your old account you will find the link to the instructions in your welcome message above.

If you have already removed that welcome message the tutorial on how to reset your password can be found by clicking on the following link Please click her for tutorial

Note: You must use the email address you registered your old user account under to receive the new password email.
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

peterb

Re: Activating your old account

Postby peterb » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:13 pm

hello from belgium ,i try to find my old posts from the old forum but it is impossible, i can not find it only a few are available,is it normal?
thank you so much,peter.

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi Peter,

Although some of the migrated posts are available in the public area area of the forum, most have been imported into the new INS members area.

I see you are not automatically a member of the INS group on the forum.

This suggests that either;

1) Your email address you registered under as an INS member differs to your forum user account email address
OR
2) You are not an INS member

Could you confirm?
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

peterb

Postby peterb » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:30 pm

yes i confirm i am not a ins member, i am sorry ,thank you anyway martin !

AFNetsuke

Postby AFNetsuke » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:53 pm

Peter, I hope you will join us in the INS and take advantage of the benefits the organization offers. And if we can hold our next convention in Europe you'll need to join to enjoy full attendance of the convention programs.
Alan

Return to “The Lounge Go Live Support”