netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.
Sponsor Announcement:

Woolley & Wallis would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in their auction - Japanese & Korean Art, on the 23rd May 2018.

To access the on-line catalogue please click on the banner below.

Please Note: This sponsorship announcement will automatically disappear on the 24th May 2018.

I'm Here!

This has been set up to be the main forum for members to submit questions regarding the new forum.
souldeep

Re: I'm Here!

Postby souldeep » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:07 am

chonchon wrote:Thanks guys. Just feeling my way gingerly around... :mrgreen:

Hey Piers - great to see you've made it! Also I see you wonderful avatar from the Oni workshop has made it up.

I think I should write a guide to uploading Avatars for people. Give me an hour.
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:08 am

GiantSquid wrote:Finally made it on here. Now got to sort my avatar - a new one I think.

Welcome Richard - I know you've been very busy yourself so glad you had the time to visit and reactivate your old account.

Enjoy :mrgreen:
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

AFNetsuke

Postby AFNetsuke » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Martin, most of the Avatar issues seem related to people's familiarity with their photo editor in order to get the size right and paying attention to the stated file size limit.
Alan

lmallier

Postby lmallier » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Google Picasa did the job in less than 5 seconds for me with regards to Avatar resizing. You just enter 90 (pix) as a parameter in the export image option in the menu.

Louis
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Qui n'a pas les moyens de ses ambitions a tous les soucis" 
Talleyrand

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:48 pm

AFNetsuke wrote:Martin

We've laughed, cried, loved and broke sweat with each Alan - but still you can't spell my name :o

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:50 pm

AFNetsuke wrote:most of the Avatar issues seem related to people's familiarity with their photo editor in order to get the size right and paying attention to the stated file size limit.

Yes - I created this topic this morning to try and help further viewtopic.php?f=494812&t=8077062

kaibutsu

Postby kaibutsu » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:42 pm

hello netsukeworld - are there plans to put the old content back up?
INS mascot

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:47 pm

Hi Pat and welcome :D

All content preserved, and searchable, in the INS members area.

AMandyOni

Postby AMandyOni » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Having lunch with one of the Mods and enjoying a pint while he teaches me about the new site...next challenge. ...choosing a new avatar
Mandy Anderson

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:29 pm

A very warm welcome, as our newest member to the forum - Mandy :mrgreen:

Guessing who you're with, I think it may stretch beyond a pint. Tell him to stop drinking and get back to work - I've got too many emails about passwords to deal with :lol:

Return to “The Lounge Go Live Support”