netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

I'm Here!

This has been set up to be the main forum for members to submit questions regarding the new forum.
KPR

Re: I'm Here!

Postby KPR » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:08 am

Jan und Martyn, vielen Dank. Ich schreibe mal einige Zeilen und schaue, was dabei herauskommt. Die Google Übersetzung funktioniert einigermaßen man sollte sie dann doch nachher etwas überarbeiten. Gefällt euch das, was ich hier geschrieben habe oder soll ich doch weiterhin versuchen in Englisch zu schreiben?
Irgendwie funktioniert die Sache nicht!
Last edited by KPR on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Klaus

Tama

Postby Tama » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 am

Klaus! Very happy to see you back! You have been missed! :D For some reason the translator didn't work for your post.

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:20 am

Hi,

All you need to do is highlight the text you want to offer for translate, then click the PostTranslate button. It will wrap the text in two tags. I have done it for you Klaus.

The translation is not perfect - but it's getting there, and as technology improves so will the translation of your original message.

For some, the translation is better than writing in English, but your English is good so it may be better to write in English. Up to you in what language you want to write your posts in :)
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

KPR

Postby KPR » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:23 am

Danke Martyn.
Ein neuer Versuch. Hoffentlich funktioniert es!
Danke für dein Kompliment meiner Englischkenntnisse. Es ist schön einmal besser als Google zu sein!
Last edited by KPR on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Klaus

tanukisan

Postby tanukisan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:25 am

Thanks to Martyn and the team for getting the new look forum up and running!

John 

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:25 am

KPR wrote:
Danke Martyn.
Ein neuer Versuch. Hoffentlich funktioniert es!

Perfect - and so is the translation - exciting stuff :D
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:28 am

tanukisan wrote:Thanks to Martyn and the team for getting the new look forum up and running!

Hi John - glad you've made it to the new forum - and welcome :D

Some of the INS members used different email addresses to register with the INS membership and then register with a forum account.
Should you be in blue?

tanukisan

Postby tanukisan » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:50 am

I may be in blue Martyn but not feeling blue! I prefer to use the same e- mail address for both if that's ok! :D

John 

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:11 pm

tanukisan wrote:I may be in blue Martyn but not feeling blue! I prefer to use the same e- mail address for both if that's ok! :D

No that's fine and would make my job easier if everyone uses one email for both accounts - my point was some members have been using different emails which means they weren't automatically defaulted into the INS group.

Sorry but you're no longer Blue - welcome instead to the world of Orange. Enjoy :D

Tama

Postby Tama » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Orange you glad now John??

Return to “The Lounge Go Live Support”