netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

new forum

This has been set up to be the main forum for members to submit questions regarding the new forum.
fabio

new forum

Postby fabio » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Buongiorno a tutti,
complimenti per la grafica del nuovo forum.e complimenti per il tasto"post traslate".
Ho difficoltà con l'inglese,cosi vi posso scrivere in italiano e via.............
Domanda: c'é la possibilità di arrivare subito alle domande risposte senza dover aprire la pagina "welcome annoucement?
Saluti dalla Svizzera e buona domenica
Fabio

souldeep

Re: new forum

Postby souldeep » Sun May 01, 2016 7:17 am

Good morning fabio.

You have to highlight all the text and click on post translate for it to work. I have changed your post accordingly.

I am away at the moment and having to use my phone which is crap for me copying links. But in the lounge go live support there is a post explaining how to get rid of the welcome message.

If you move your mouse cursor over the welcome message you will see an X appear top right of the message. Click on the X and it will permanently get rid of the message :)
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

fabio

Postby fabio » Sun May 01, 2016 9:09 am

buongiorno a tutti,
grazie dell'informazione,funziona
Buona domenica,qui in Svizzera piove.
saluti
Fabio

LUBlub

Postby LUBlub » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:36 am

fabio wrote:
buongiorno a tutti,
grazie dell'informazione,funziona
Buona domenica,qui in Svizzera piove.
saluti
Fabio

Ciao gentile "Rancatese" ...( Rancate is a small village in the Swiss-italian speaking geographical area)...

sarebbe interesante di vedere tuoi eventuali netsuke acquistati recentemente in modo di condividere la tua evoluzione da collezionista, i gusti, i soggetti, i materiali ecc. il nostro INS forum serve sopratutto per dare assistenza ai nuovi collezionisti condividendo le loro gioie
Last edited by Oishii on Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Luigi, nice that you make use of the PostTranslate function. May we kindly ask you not to use the "..." and other special signs, because this will interfere with the translation or even make it impossible - Best !
Excellence in netsuke art don't need signature or pedigree, or age, only quality, aesthetics, beauty.

LUBlub

Postby LUBlub » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:38 pm

Tks to Mod's...
Excellence in netsuke art don't need signature or pedigree, or age, only quality, aesthetics, beauty.

Return to “The Lounge Go Live Support”