netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Asia Week London Nov. 2016

A forum for discussions on INS-sponsor auctions from future and past.
DSW90049

Asia Week London Nov. 2016

Postby DSW90049 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:57 pm

If there is another thread on this topic, please adjust accordingly.

If not, for those of us who cannot attend, would anybody(ies) attending like to post or blog what is going on, with some photos, if possible?

It WILL be most appreciated!
"There is no shortcut to netsuke collecting; it takes time, study and patience. The market is flooded with utterly worthless rubbish. . . . "
Netsukes: Their Makers, Use and Meaning, H. Seymour Trower(1898)~~~~David

souldeep

Re: Asia Week London Nov. 2016

Postby souldeep » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Sorry David,

Whilst I would normally have shared a rough agenda leading up to Asia week, this time I failed in my duties (and therein was the problem - duty?)

It was a lovely week of events some organised off the cuff amongst collector friends, a Paul Moss evening and a talk by Alain Ducros generously hosted by Rosey.

Personally I am now recovering as I had to work this week followed by long evening events. Finding time sleep was difficult enough - blogging was, on this occasion, off the agenda.

Peter has shared some photos on the Katchen thread I believe. Perhaps if anyone wants to share stories or photos they could add it to this thread?
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

Return to “Auctions - INS recommended”