netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

The price of the SLM "Kokusai the Genius" 3-volume Treatise is going UP; Order ASAP if you want to buy at current price

Discussions, identification and analysis of the different types of Bone and Antler
KPR

Re: The price of the SLM "Kokusai the Genius" 3-volume Treatise is going UP; Order ASAP if you want to buy at current pr

Postby KPR » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Moss and / or the owners sell 10 pieces.
Let's say each for 7,500.-. The sum is 75,000.-
So Moss can send a free copy to 100 (Asakusa) collectors .
This increases the value of the many remaining pieces.
Moss and / or the owners make a higher profit
I and other 99 collectors are happy and probably thankful. :) :D ;)
Klaus

LUBlub

Re: The price of the SLM "Kokusai the Genius" 3-volume Treatise is going UP; Order ASAP if you want to buy at current pr

Postby LUBlub » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 pm

KPR wrote:Moss and / or the owners sell 10 pieces.
Let's say each for 7,500.-. The sum is 75,000.-
So Moss can send a free copy to 100 (Asakusa) collectors .
This increases the value of the many remaining pieces.
Moss and / or the owners make a higher profit
I and other 99 collectors are happy and probably thankful. :) :D ;)

Now with Trump everything would be possible in one "new economy"..
And Moss will be the greater benefactor in the NetsukeWorld...
So, where are and who are the first Asakusa collectors to buy the 10 pieces?.
Attachments
full33489952_a.jpg
Excellence in netsuke art don't need signature or pedigree, or age, only quality, aesthetics, beauty.

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Or a wealthy collector could buy one, donate it to the INS, and the INS could raffle it at the Cologne convention to help raise money for a fund close to Sue Atchley's heart :)
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

AFNetsuke

Postby AFNetsuke » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:41 am

Similarly, our wealthier members might donate a netsuke to put in a fun auction to benefit INS to pay a stipend to a researcher doing original netsuke research in Japan.
Alan

LUBlub

Postby LUBlub » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:15 am

AFNetsuke wrote:Similarly, our wealthier members might donate a netsuke to put in a fun auction to benefit INS to pay a stipend to a researcher doing original netsuke research in Japan.

This was and still is my old request in many posts suggesting ideas to increase the INS budget inviting member to do that, and now and tks to Martyn additional idea based on my post, the easy way is that Mr. Moss donate generously during the Convention one exemplary of the book to send to auction...
with deep gratitude from all Members.
Excellence in netsuke art don't need signature or pedigree, or age, only quality, aesthetics, beauty.

Return to “Bone / Antler”