netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Introducing the newest INS Chapter!

This Chapter is chaired by Juan-Carlos and will organise local meet ups throughout the North American Continent.
NetsukeManiac

Postby NetsukeManiac » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:36 am

Maybe a roving chapter should actually be based on time zone. For instance, Gopi, Piers and I are essentially all in the same zone. How about dividing the planet up into 6 time zone groups so that each individual group could share the experience during waking hours?

Dave

chemist

Postby chemist » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:54 pm

The Northwest Chapter meets quarterly and the dates are posted on the website about 3 weeks in advance.  Anyone in or near Seattle on that date is always welcome at our no-host private lunch and program at a local Country Club.

AFNetsuke

Postby AFNetsuke » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Thank you, Eric. I've copied your invitation to the INS Chapters area in the Seattle Chapter Topic.
Most of our Chapters welcome guests if space is available. We hope all future meetings that are freely open will be posted in advance under their INS Chapter Topics.
Alan

jbjtennyo

Postby jbjtennyo » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:49 pm

Congratulations, Jill, on this beginning chapter, and also on pulling JC into the mix! It will be fun to meet in person, and to have the opportunity to share with others in attendance.  And what an honor to have Sachi Wagner, who is willing to share her knowledge and experience, and also her lovely gallery as the first meeting place.  I am really looking forward to attending!    
Judy

AFNetsuke

Postby AFNetsuke » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:46 pm

Jill, any background information on the Chester collection that will be displayed? Is this a consigned collection for for viewing only?
Alan

jbjtennyo

Postby jbjtennyo » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:43 am

Jill, When did she send it out?
Judy

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:56 am

Hi Judy/Jill,

I received this chapters invite email three days back. Yesterday I received the New York chapter invite. Judy if you have received neither email it is worth asking Aisha if there is a problem with your account appearing on the current membership list?
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

jbjtennyo

Postby jbjtennyo » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:39 am

Will do Martyn. Have not received this or the catalogue that Jill spoke of.
Judy

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:05 am

Ah.

The catalogue was sent out to customers of Midori last year. Perhaps another list you've been left off by mistake :)

Worth sending Sachi a quick email for the catalogue. Some very nice pieces in it.
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

jbjtennyo

Postby jbjtennyo » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:02 am

Perhaps I have just forgotten receiving the catalogue as I have been a customer of Sachi's, purchasing a kaigyokusai masatsugu hatchling from her just last year. It is a treasure.
Judy

Return to “Roving Chapter (North American Continent)”