netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Cologne 2017 Exhibition Catalogue (Erratum)

souldeep

Cologne 2017 Exhibition Catalogue (Erratum)

Postby souldeep » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:05 pm

Dear Community,

Madame Kelfisch and Alain Ducros (assisted by Adrian Hendrichs, Jean-Marie Colrat and Mrs Herlint Meyer-Lindenberg) produced a wonderful catalogue of the exhibit displayed in the Museum of East Asian Art, during our Cologne 2017 convention.

This thread has been created for anyone that already owns a copy. Alain Ducros has kindly produced an Erratum notice for the soft copy version that sold out during the Cologne 2017 convention. Please feel free to download this PDF below, print it on a double side of single A4, and slip it into your catalogue for future reference.

We had hoped to get this printed for distribution at the final meal but due to a printing problem at the Park Inn hotel (my sincerest apologies for holding up the coaches 15 minutes), we are distributing it digitally instead.

For those of you that could not attend, and would like to purchase a hardback copy, further details on how to do so will be provided shortly.
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

lmallier

Re: Cologne 2017 Exhibition Catalogue (Erratum)

Postby lmallier » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Already done and inserted in my book.
Thanks to Alain and Martyn for this.

Louis
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Qui n'a pas les moyens de ses ambitions a tous les soucis" 
Talleyrand

AFNetsuke

Postby AFNetsuke » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:05 pm

And while the rest of us dined and downed some pints there while they were working on it...a real big THANKS, Martyn.
Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 21.09.45.png
Alan

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:16 am

:D

It was not a qwerty keyboard. That messes with you when typing is subconscious. We transferred it to my PC in the end, which made editing easier :)
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

Return to “INS Members features & Announcements”