netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

New INS Members Benefit - Session 1 of the Educational Podcast section is launched!

Postby AishaBuntin » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Hi All,
I'm happy to say that the video issue has been resolved (I think!) I took a much-needed digital-free day yesterday and didn't see this until this morning.

The file was indeed corrupted and I've replaced it with a clean file which I've been able to test as fully functional.

If anyone continues to have problems, please feel free to email me!

Postby souldeep » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:54 am

Aisha - thanks ever so much. It's working again for me this morning :D

One thing - I note the quality of the Video is poor now. Are we able to offer two videos on the same page with a little explanation on which to select based on the users available internet connection? One as a HD link and the other as it already exists?
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

Postby DSW90049 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:17 pm

Dear Members, Regulars and Readers of this Forum:

We try to innovate here technologically - as in most tech things, it takes some trial and error.

Please continue to be good about giving feedback - you are our Beta Testing Group.;)

And remember, when you buy a new Apple or Microsoft product, you pay, and they pay their staff, and they use you as a Beta Tester, they just don't tell you that. . . .

What we are presenting here, so far, is free (we do regularly discuss some special goodies for members only, but it hasn't happened yet) and most importantly,
Martyn, Alan and I are all VOLUNTEERS
~ we work to make INS better, not for pay, in coin of the realm.

Thank you all for your patience . . .
& Thank you Aisha for your valuable contributions to our efforts to continue to make this INS website and Forum a better, more interesting place, to hopefully attract new generations of members for INS, to assure our future!Image
"There is no shortcut to netsuke collecting; it takes time, study and patience. The market is flooded with utterly worthless rubbish. . . . "
Netsukes: Their Makers, Use and Meaning, H. Seymour Trower(1898)~~~~David

Return to “INS Members features & Announcements”