netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Northern California Chapter Meeting

Events, meets and discussions around the SF chapter.
jbjtennyo

Postby jbjtennyo » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:43 am

Alan, I just now read your report on your meeting in November. What a great report! You have kept your word on getting together more regularly! This will be a quarterly meeting.  I wondered how often folks met--is there a kind of rule of thumb, or is it just whenever it can work out?  Sure wish I lived closer.  After last weekend in Miami, I am ready for another chapter meeting! It was fun!
Judy

AFNetsuke

Postby AFNetsuke » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:01 pm

The larger chapters can meet more regularly as a good number of members will be available to participate without having to check everyone's schedules. But it only takes a handful of spirited collectors to have a good meeting. We've been meeting somewhat haphazardly in the past due to schedule conflicts but with better planning should be able to do 3 or 4 meetings going forward. At the March meeting I will circulate a questionnaire with a list of potential topics, asking each individual to check boxes to indicate their level of interest, whether they have materials to display, could add to substantive discussion, or are willing to lead discussion/make formal presentation.
Alan

Return to “San Francisco (USA)”