netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Northern California Chair

Events, meets and discussions around the SF chapter.
jbjtennyo

Re: Northern California Chair

Postby jbjtennyo » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:06 am

Steve,
That is indeed great news for the NC Chapter, that you will be their new Chair! I have long admired all the activities that group has enjoyed, and it's good to know that it won't skip a beat with you in charge. I also have enjoyed getting to know you, and have appreciated the inro images that you have sent my way! Best of luck with the Chapter!
Judy
Judy

Tama

Postby Tama » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Congratulations Steve! Long may you reign! All kidding aside, you will make a fantastic Chair for the NC Chapter. Thank you for volunteering for the position to help keep this chapter thriving.

I want to add... Many thanks to Alan for stepping up when this chapter needed it most. Job well done!

DSW90049

Postby DSW90049 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:24 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, Steve!
Our INS San Francisco (Northern California) Chapter is in highly capable hands!

Please let me know if I can help in any way.

And, let's plan an all-California, combined SF & LA INS Chapters meeting for next year.

My best to you, and sincere thanks for taking this important role on.
"There is no shortcut to netsuke collecting; it takes time, study and patience. The market is flooded with utterly worthless rubbish. . . . "
Netsukes: Their Makers, Use and Meaning, H. Seymour Trower(1898)~~~~David

calbear

Postby calbear » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:45 pm

Jan, Judy, Jill, David -
Thanks for your kind words and encouragement! .. As Alan mentioned, we're working on ideas for 2017 and beyond for our small but dedicated group.. I'm sure that I'll be relying on you and many others as I build my knowledge base ... and David, one of the plans for next year is an all-California meeting, probably post-Cologne... Looking forward to it! ..

Return to “San Francisco (USA)”