netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Boxwood "man with fish"

Events, meets and discussions around the New York chapter.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
malakei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Boxwood "man with fish"

Postby malakei » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:51 pm

I am new to this forum but I have been a collector of Netsuke for a few years. I have been dormant for the past ten years in that I have stopped buyin...login to view the rest of this post
Attachments
MVC-007S.JPG
MVC-008S.JPG
MVC-009S.JPG
MVC-010S.JPG
MVC-006S.JPG
mkd

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “New York (USA)”