netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Details on joining the Moscow chapter...

Events, meets and discussions around the Russian chapter.
souldeep

Postby souldeep » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Chair: Igor Cheremikin
Membership Fee: N/A
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

borat

Postby borat » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:29 pm

did Borys not resign or am I mistaken ?

Vlad

Postby Vlad » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:45 pm

It is Igor (Igro on the Forum) now.
"Man sieht nur, was man weiß" - "One sees only what one knows". Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)

DSW90049

Postby DSW90049 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Yes, Borys resigned and Igor is Chair now.

Here is all the contact information from the "CIS Chapter News thread:"

Good News received concerning the C.I.S. Chapter of the International Netsuke Society:

"Dear Marsha and Dear David,

On April 11, 2014 Boris Filatov officially resigned as the Chairman of the Chapter of Commonwealth of Independent States of International Netsuke Society (CIS Chapter of INS) due to political reasons. In view of the existence of several projects of CIS Chapter of INS such as Netsuke magazine, Internet website, forum and “Hermitage Exhibition 2016” on April 14, 2014 the majority of the members of CIS Chapter of INS resolved as follows:
[list]
  • The CIS Chapter of INS will continue its activities and projects and will stick to its politically neutral status;
  • The new Chairman of CIS Chapter of INS will be Igor Cheremikin (INS forum name Igro) residing in Moscow Russia;
  • The address and other details of CIS Chapter of INS shall be: 1st Dubrovskaya Street, 13A, Building 1, Moscow, 109044, Russia. Tel: +7 916 656 4167, +7 495 363 6077, email: admin@netsuke.org.ru
  • [/list]
    Very best regards,
    Igor Cheremikin"

---------------> Martyn, I think we have to determine if they are calling the Chapter the Moscow Chapter or the C.I.S. (Confederation of Independent States) Chapter. Perhaps we should discuss that with Igor (who is "Igro" on this Forum) - due to the uncertain political situation, and our desire as the International Netsuke Society to try to avoid the politics of the situation here on our Forum, we should clarify and also clarify the continuing status of the Ukrainian Chapter and the contact information for that INS Chapter as well.
    "There is no shortcut to netsuke collecting; it takes time, study and patience. The market is flooded with utterly worthless rubbish. . . . "
    Netsukes: Their Makers, Use and Meaning, H. Seymour Trower(1898)~~~~David

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 pm

And we need to update the website contact details as well! Thanks all.

Details updated above.
    Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

Return to “Moscow (Russia)”