netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Announcing the New Chairperson of this INS Los Angeles Chapter

Events, meets and discussions around the LA chapter.
DSW90049

Announcing the New Chairperson of this INS Los Angeles Chapter

Postby DSW90049 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:59 pm

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Ms. Susan Romaine has accepted appointment as Chairperson of our INS Los Angeles Chapter.

Sue will be planning an April meeting for the INS LA Chapter, which she will shortly announce, at which we will all remember former INS LA Chapter Chairperson Dr. Susan Atchley, her great good humor, so recently and tragically departed, and her many contributions to this field, and to our INS LA Chapter - bring your stories and your netsuke and sagemono, particularly any obtained from Sue Atchley, or from her Mom, Virginia Atchley's collection, for discussion at the meeting.

Good times are ahead for our INS LA Chapter - Lets all join in welcoming Sue Romaine and in helping her continue to build our INS LA Chapter!!!
"There is no shortcut to netsuke collecting; it takes time, study and patience. The market is flooded with utterly worthless rubbish. . . . "
Netsukes: Their Makers, Use and Meaning, H. Seymour Trower(1898)~~~~David

calbear

Re: Announcing the New Chairperson of this INS Los Angeles Chapter

Postby calbear » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Sue, congratulations! ... Best of luck and success in your new role ... When you have some time, let's talk about the ongoing development of the California chapters ....

Steve

AFNetsuke

Postby AFNetsuke » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:17 am

Great to see you taking on this role, Sue. Count me in for the next meeting now that we are in Ventura County.
Alan

souldeep

Postby souldeep » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:09 am

Congratulations Sue. I'm sure your passion for Netsuke will enthuse all those that can make the LA chapter meetings. Have fun :D
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

Return to “Los Angeles (USA)”