netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

H & R Paris INS Convention 2019 blog

A topic area to discuss whatever comes to mind from personal stories to images of your most recent holiday.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RoyT
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

H & R Paris INS Convention 2019 blog

Postby RoyT » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:53 pm

R:
I have been around this Forum for some 4 years now. The Forum, if I remember correctly, was more active at that time. So I’ve been thinking on how ...login to view the rest of this post
Last edited by RoyT on Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards Roy

This topic has 84 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Coffee Lounge”