netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.
Sponsor Announcement:

Woolley & Wallis would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in their auction - Japanese & Korean Art, on the 23rd May 2018.

To access the on-line catalogue please click on the banner below.

Please Note: This sponsorship announcement will automatically disappear on the 24th May 2018.

Without institutions could we have this...?

A topic area to discuss whatever comes to mind from personal stories to images of your most recent holiday.
souldeep

Without institutions could we have this...?

Postby souldeep » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:05 am

Hi Guys,

Unrelated to netsuke and sagemono, so posted here in the coffee room area. It's in relation to my passion for the sea and wildlife (I know there are others in this community that share similar passions).

Nothing, since The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau series, has captured my imagine or educated me in the same way, until a new "significant" defining documentary series 17 years ago, provided by the BBC, blew me away - The Blue Planet. I still watch the box set today, a generation on.

Well the BBC are at it again - a new 7 part series; The Blue Planet II - The Prequel.

Wanted to share so you guys don't this miss this one - coming to the BBC shortly - enjoy the trailer :)

phpBB [media]
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

billweb

Re: Without institutions could we have this...?

Postby billweb » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:40 pm

Thanks for the preview Martyn......A great way to start the day. :D

carlomagno

Re: Without institutions could we have this...?

Postby carlomagno » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Martyn, thanks for sharing. Amazing what a few years can do in vision technology.
Nec spe nec metu

Return to “Coffee Lounge”