netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

A topic area to discuss whatever comes to mind from personal stories to images of your most recent holiday.

Postby Operafan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:38 pm

After having seen a few restored items of other members on the forum, I have recently had a few of my damaged netsuke restored and cleaned by Clive. Absolutely amazing results, really happy ! :)

Warmly recommended !

Re: Restoration

Postby AFNetsuke » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:52 pm

Clive also did a great job replacing the broken foot on one of mine I delivered to him in Cologne. He also confirmed for me that it had a prior repair as I suspected. He was also very patient in getting paid when I sent him the confirmation 5 days later...unless you count "you sent payment to the bloody wrong address!" :o :lol:

Re: Restoration

Postby Clive » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Ahhh.. thanks guys, very pleased you were both happy with my work and kind enough to acknowledge that on here. :x

PS. Alan.. surely payment sent to the wrong Paypal address is worthy of at least a mild expletive or two... even if said with tongue firmly in cheek. ;) :lol:

Return to “Coffee Lounge”