netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

David White - Our INS Pres Update

A topic area to discuss whatever comes to mind from personal stories to images of your most recent holiday.
chonchon

Re: David White - Our INS Pres Update

Postby chonchon » Sun May 21, 2017 10:15 am

Any updates? :shock:
Piers

Size is something.

LUBlub

Postby LUBlub » Sun May 21, 2017 11:48 am

souldeep wrote:Dear Community,

There have been a few enquiries as to David White's whereabouts.

For those of you that might not have been aware, David had a planned operation on the 7th of this month. As with most things in life, they rarely go exactly as planned.

There were some complications with the surgery, and currently David remains in hospital. Please be aware his recovery will be longer than expected, and I hope you'll join me in sharing our positive encouragement, and a swift recovery, to David and his family.

Just today I read this post with David's new ... I'm so sorry, ... and thank you Martyn ...

Dear David, some of us know well what it means to hospitals, complications, hopes ... What can I say others have not already written? Only to have patience and faith because in these cases time is day after day our friend and ally for recover what we were ...
With a deep thought toward you and your family that is alongside you.
Luigi
Excellence in netsuke art don't need signature or pedigree, or age, only quality, aesthetics, beauty.

chonchon

Postby chonchon » Sun May 21, 2017 11:58 am

Ah thanks Luigi. I spent six weeks in hospital last year, and a good friend here was in for three months over the winter, undergoing major surgery. He lost 35 kg, and as I personally found out, it will take him months to gather his strength once more.

The site has been quiet of late, so I was going round and picking up old threads. Apologies, and all the best to David!
Piers

Size is something.

LUBlub

Postby LUBlub » Sun May 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Dear Piers...destiny do not ask our permission for nothing...but in each experience like this one with David, or with you, or with your friend, or with me for many times we learn the value of small things in the day by day, but mainly the significance of word HOPE....
Excellence in netsuke art don't need signature or pedigree, or age, only quality, aesthetics, beauty.

chonchon

Postby chonchon » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:45 am

Just to say that if you are reading this, David, we constantly miss your presence! It must he a hard row to hoe, but life is full of little miracles.

Hoping you are rolling a Netsuke or two around in your hands and gaining strength from them... :P
Piers

Size is something.

billweb

Postby billweb » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:06 am

I agree wholeheartedly with you Piers. I never come to the forum without thinking of David and sending a good thought and a prayer his way-- and I'm sure there are many, many others who do the same. Really miss him.
If you are reading the forum David, remember we are all rooting for you and looking every day for that first post :!: :)

Bill

LUBlub

Postby LUBlub » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:44 am

Dear David...
all previous words in the post are the words and sentiments of all of us!
we remember and miss you every day...
Luigi

carlomagno

Postby carlomagno » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:13 am

David I pray for you and with all my heart wish you a quick recovery.
Nec spe nec metu

Tama

Postby Tama » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:29 pm

I see I am not the only one who misses David.

Return to “Coffee Lounge”