netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

What's happened to Ajiarchives?

As we have now moved to a new forum platform please help us by sharing any issues you identify. Please keep criticisms as short and concise as possible, limited to criticisms of the software (not people), so that it will be possible for us to review and fix them.
jimfowlie

What's happened to Ajiarchives?

Postby jimfowlie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:47 pm

This is what we spoke about before. Don't know why I do not see Ajiarchives and if it has anything to do with what you are experiencing elsewhere . I hope a screen shot shows that.
Attachments
Screenshot (2).png
Jim (INS member)

souldeep

Re: What's happened to Ajiarchives?

Postby souldeep » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi Jim,

I've split this into its own topic as it's not related to Luigis problem.

Firstly what you are looking at is the INS website, which is seperate to these forums, and remains seperate log in accounts.

Secondly, I'll raise this question to the INS. Forced to guess it may be that the INS dropped the seller from the list of INS recommended dealers. I will clarify.
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

tanukisan

Postby tanukisan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:28 pm

Aji Archives still have their own website for their Wyoming business but at the end of the screenshot page Jim posted from the INS netsuke dealers page it says the following -
'Disclaimer: The listings presented on this page are paid advertisements by individuals and entities engaged in the sale of netsuke and related art-forms. The International Netsuke Society and its directors and officers make no representations, statements and/or warranties regarding the accuracy of any advertising or the reliability of any individual or entity whose listing appears herein.'

Presumably the explanation is that Aji Archives no longer pay to advertise with the INS?

John 

jimfowlie

Postby jimfowlie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Thanks guys.
Jim (INS member)

Return to “The Lounge Technical Issues”