netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Online Security Issues (Nothing to do with this website)

As we have now moved to a new forum platform please help us by sharing any issues you identify. Please keep criticisms as short and concise as possible, limited to criticisms of the software (not people), so that it will be possible for us to review and fix them.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DSW90049
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Online Security Issues (Nothing to do with this website)

Postby DSW90049 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Sometimes I go on this Netsuke and Sagemono Lounge using my Safari browser on one of my several Macs, and sometimes I use Firefox - the choice depends...login to view the rest of this post
"There is no shortcut to netsuke collecting; it takes time, study and patience. The market is flooded with utterly worthless rubbish. . . . "
Netsukes: Their Makers, Use and Meaning, H. Seymour Trower(1898)~~~~David

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “The Lounge Technical Issues”