netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Post Freezing Up ...

As we have now moved to a new forum platform please help us by sharing any issues you identify. Please keep criticisms as short and concise as possible, limited to criticisms of the software (not people), so that it will be possible for us to review and fix them.
calbear

Post Freezing Up ...

Postby calbear » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:06 am

While I was typing a reply to an existing post, the post froze - it wasn't registering any of the typing that I was doing .. I went back to the board index, and then proceeded to try again, this time successfully .....

Not sure if this was user error of some manner but just thought it was worth reporting ...

souldeep

Re: Post Freezing Up ...

Postby souldeep » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Noted. It may have been a localised issue (such as a brief connection issue) as you are the first to report it.

I've not experienced that myself although we have been quite intensively posting and testing the forum the past month or so. It's true that the modteam have not tested all permutations of OS, browser, connection speeds etc. This is why we appreciate your time given to trailing the site before launch.

Thanks for feeding this back and I will keep a close eye out for any reports that may suggest a trend towards it being a forum code issue.
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

Return to “The Lounge Technical Issues”