netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Attachements

Please let us know what features you think could improve the forum. Remember the work is done for free and the love of Netsuke so be gentle with ideas.
Vlad

Attachements

Postby Vlad » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Martyn, I wonder if may make sense and something can be done to make attachments appear in an alphabetical/numerical order? For me now, they are attached and appear in an opposite direction, from last to first, if attached as a group, and not individually.
"Man sieht nur, was man weiß" - "One sees only what one knows". Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832)

souldeep

Re: Attachements

Postby souldeep » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Vlad wrote:For me now, they are attached and appear in an opposite direction, from last to first, if attached as a group, and not individually.

Ahh - I think I understand. Currently they list in attachment time order descending. I've just changed it to time order ascending which should then match the order you are attaching them in.
Piglet: "Pooh?" Pooh: "Yes, Piglet?" Piglet: "I've been thinking..." Pooh: "That's a very good habit to get into to, Piglet." - A.A. Milne.

AFNetsuke

Re: Attachements

Postby AFNetsuke » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:17 am

Thanks, Martyn. I wondered why some of my attachments were in reverse not realizing you might have a simple fix.
Alan

Return to “The Lounge Features Wishlist”