netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

I ask to delet my personal topic "Natasha Popova"

A forum for INS sponsor Artists to showcase and discuss their work.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ModTeam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I ask to delet my personal topic "Natasha Popova"

Postby ModTeam » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Your have made a second ad hominem comment within 90 days of your first warning. Your access to the forum has been suspended for the next 24 hours.

Ag...login to view the rest of this post
The ModTeam

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Artists Showcase”