netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Cloisonné in Sagemono

Discussion of different types of materials used for netsuke.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lohrberg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cloisonné in Sagemono

Postby lohrberg » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Cloisonné and Sagemono

When I collected this BLUE SKY SAKURA pipecase made of cloisonné, ...., or let me begin again:

To say the truth. I was not attrac...login to view the rest of this post
Attachments
070-01.JPG
070-02.JPG
070-03.JPG
070-04.JPG
070-05.JPG

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Materials”