netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Inheritance, I'm a newbie - Several Netsuke in question!

All questions about netsuke in this category will be moved here
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Beth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Inheritance, I'm a newbie - Several Netsuke in question!

Postby Beth » Wed May 09, 2018 8:17 pm

Hello!

I've recently inherited a lovely collection of my late mother's netsuke. Would it be possible to get your thoughts on whether they are authenti...login to view the rest of this post
Attachments
Seven moving face karakuri-netsuke backsideHEIC.jpg
karakuri-netsuke signatures.jpg
karakuri-netsuke signatures 3.jpg
karakuri-netsuke signatures 2.jpg
Seven moving face karakuri-netsuke front side angry face.jpg
karakuri-netsuke painted underside unsigned.jpg
karakuri-netsuke painted front.jpg

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Modern Tourist Souvenir Netsuke & Netsuke-like Objects”