netsuke and sagemono lounge : Disclaimer - Please click anywhere on this bar to expand/contract the content.

Help please

All questions about netsuke in this category will be moved here
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
markavelli6
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help please

Postby markavelli6 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:43 am

I inherited 4 ivory netsuke that are all signed.I was hoping someone would be able to identify it?Any help at all would be appreciated,and thank you i...login to view the rest of this post

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Modern Tourist Souvenir Netsuke & Netsuke-like Objects”